The B3121-3 [ 5/8" Dia , 8-1/2 Foot , 5 section ]
|-GRIP- TWIST grip with Heat Shrink Cover.|
Price : $150
LENGTH SETUP OPTIONS:
The 5 section has many set-up options. You can Drop out 2 sectons and have a 4-1/2 foot pole for in close hunting (LionFish / Lobsters), add a section behind the grip and have a Reef pole at 6-1/2 foot. Add the last section and have a 8-1/2 foot pole for longer shots.
If you are hunting an area where the fish are a little jumpy, you can take the last section of pole and place it in front of the grip. This will get the pole farther out in front of your body.
Different Setups will require different Band lengths.
Pole Spear Includes Everything you need except a Spear tip.
Included with PoleSpear:
- 1/2" Rubber Assembly for USE in 8-1/2 Foot mode
- Instructions and Short Rubber for 6-8 Rubber Upgrade.
- Stow Clip
- Spare O-rings for Joint connection
- Spare [6mm-1] Set Screws for front end.
- Spare Wire Ties with SS insert (rated to 50 lb)
- Pole Length DOES NOT include spear tip length. [ e.g. 6 foot pole is a 6 foot pole ]
- Tubular Aluminum Construction and Stainless fittings
- Linghunt Signature Joint Connections [Water Tight Seal and Self locker]
- Straight Knurl "Sure grip" for snugging pole sections together with wet hands and gloves
- 2 foot tube length for easy travel and configuration setup
- 1/2" Rubber for power
- 6mm-1 Male Front for Tip mounting
- Sulfuric Anodize finish Type II Class 2 (MIL-A-8625) for Pole sections.
- Stow clip and side hole (when your pole is not in use, clip it on your float and keep the tip out of harm’s way)